Track my Progress- 166 interim goal

Weight Loss Blogs and Forums

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday- on Thursday but never mind that

This week: 177.2!!! Hooray, no longer in the 180s. It would have probably been less if on Sunday I hadn't gone out to eat with friends to Terra Burger. Not a whole lot to choose from diet wise, and really the sliders were nothing to write home about. But the company and the fact that it was a chilly but beautiful sunny day and they had a playscape for the kids made it all worth while.
I am rededicating my efforts though because I would like to lose 2 pounds a week until we leave for Kochavim. I am not sure how much of the food will be dietetic there, so it may be a break from WW. However, the activity points will probably cancel the lapse anyways. 4 days of dancing? And there I know I will drink enough water because there is limited access to diet coke. I am off to 3fat chicks to change status bar!

No comments: